Antigua and Barbuda is a beautiful country encompassing its 2 namesake islands and several smaller islands. The country is famous for reef-lined beaches, rain forests and resorts. The currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollar. Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the UN, Commonwealth nations, CARICOM and the Organisation of American States (OAS). Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa free travel to approximately 130 countries, including the U.K., Canada, and the countries of the Schengen area.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program
- Non refundable donation option (Minimum USD 100,000 )
- Real estate investment (Minimum USD 200,000)
- Approved business investment US$ 1.5 million per person or collective business investment total of US$ 5 million, $400,000 per person
Direct citizenship certificate and passport issued (no voting rights)
Visit country just for 5 days in 5 years time
Immediate lifetime citizenship. Passport renewed every 5 years by paying a very small fee.
Family and Children
Spouse, children can be included under one application.
Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen, and citizens of Iran cannot apply.
Exception: If you are national of these countries but have PR status in UK, USA and Europe, you can apply for this program.
Grounds of Refusal
If the applicant has…
- provided false information on his application
- has a criminal history record.
- is the subject of a criminal investigation
- is a potential national security threat
- is, or is likely to be, involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to the country.
- has been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua has visa-free travel arrangements (UK, EU Schengen etc..) and has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.
- if you are national from a country where the trade embargo has been imposed.
- failed due diligence test.
Antiguan passport can visit over 120 countries without applying for visa