Vanuatu, an archipelago of approximately 83 islands, situated in the South-western Pacific Ocean East of Australia and North of New Zealand and a part of Commonwealth. Vanuatu is known as the ‘Isles of Contrast’ and ‘Paradise Islands’. Vanuatu is also popular for offshore financial center and a famous tropical holiday destination for travellers . Vanuatu also voted as fourth happiest country in the world.
- Second passport in a commonwealth country.
- Visa free travel to 113 countries including Russia, United Kingdom and EU Schengen states.
- Citizenship for spouse, children and parents.
- Processing time is 2 months.
- No residence requirements for citizenship.
- Citizenship against one time payment.
- No requirement to visit Vanuatu for citizenship.
- No income tax for individuals/ companies.
- No death duty. No capital gains tax. No estate taxes.
- English is official language
- Dual citizenship allowed
- Family Citizenship by investment.
- Invest in Vanuatu property market .
- No language tests, No military service.
- Lifetime citizenship passed on to future children.
Citizenship by Investment
Vanuatu requires one time contribution as per the Vanuatu Development Support Program (DSP) rules. The total costs listed below includes due diligence and Government fees. The DSP scheme replaces the existing Vanuatu Economic Rehabilitation Program (VERP).
The total costs (including all fees) are as follows:
|Applicant + Spouse||$220,000|
|Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children under 18 years||$240,000|
|Applicant + Parents above 65 years||$280,000|
Vanuatu passport has visa free travel to United Kingdom, 26 schengen countries, Russia, Singapore and 127 countries in the world. Citizens of Vanuatu can visit Australia through Online Visitor e600 visa. Citizenship is approved by Government after passing due diligence and criminal background checks. The total processing time is 2 months. Vanuatu passport is ranked 45th best passport in the world, according to Visa restrictions index 2017.
Permanent Residency Program
Permanent Residency is possible in Vanuatu upon buying a property for USD 100,000 or proving a monthly income of USD 2,500. Citizenship possible after 10 years of living in Vanuatu under this option under the naturalisation process. Permanent residency card (PR card) can be obtained for additional fee $10,000 for individuals and $12,000 for family.
Please contact us for more information