Hungary is an European schengen member and also connection hub of eastern europe. The hungarian capital budapest is the 7th most visited european tourist destination. The currency is hungarian forint (1 euro equals 300 approx) and has affordable cost of living. Hungarian economy has struggled in the recent years with a slow growth especially the real estate market.
Hungary Golden Visa
€ 300,000 (purchase of hungarian treasury bonds in euro) with 5 year commitment
- Live and work in Hungary
- Fast processing
- Freely travel in schengen countries
- Family application
- Visit hungary only once to receive PR.
Hungarian Treasury Bonds denominated in Euro. Real Estate purchase or any other investment do not qualify. The entire investment can be redeemed after 5 years, while the investor still gets to keep his permanent residency.
National Permanent residence permit (valid for 5 years)
Minimum Stay Requirements
Very low (unless you live more than 6 months)
After 8 years (dual citizenship allowed)
You cannot apply
You cannot apply, if you
- threaten the public safety or national security of Hungary;
- expulsion or entry and stay ban, as well as SIS alert ordering entry and stay ban.
- declare false data or untrue facts or who deceives the authority
- have a criminal record and is still not exempt from the prejudices belonging to the criminal record
- are not eligible for a national permanent residence permit.