Greece is a schengen member and EU state. Greece is a well developed country and has excellent transport connections. The economy of greece is based on service sector, tourism, energy. Tourism in Greece accounts 16% of GDP. The currency is Euro and the country has warm Mediterranean climate. Recently the greek economy faced a setback because of high debts, desperately needed the help of EU funds to recover.
Greece investor visa by real estate acquis (Law 4146/2013)
Greece Strategic investment visa
- €250,000 in residential real estate
- € 3 million to 100 million euro under strategic investment creating 150 jobs in appropriate sector
D visa or Permanent Residence permit valid upto 5 years, which allows
- Stay continuously in Greece for its whole duration
- Travel to other Schengen countries without a visa, but his/her stay in those countries cannot exceed 90 days in each 6month period.
- Access to health or education services, just like any Greek citizen.
- Family can apply together.
No minimum stay requirements.
After 7 years
No taxes apply if unless you live in greece more than 6 months.